This app is for personal use but not to reverse engineer, build upon or copy. Viewing of content conveys no rights over the content presented. StarflightVR and its contents remains the work of the original creators and are all subject to the Creative Commons License or their individual permissions. Every care has been taken on building this experience. It uses tried and tested software packages in the unlikely event of any problems or issues caused by installing or using this software the publisher can accept no liability for any issues.
Any suggestions or issues that you feel would be worth bringing to our attention please email us alternatively hit up our face book page, CoreReboot, email us or use our twitter feed. #StarflightVR
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
HEALTHY AND SAFETY WARNING
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, DISCOMFORT OR PROPERTY DAMAGE WHILE USING THE VR APPLICATION, CAREFULLY READ THE WARNINGS BELOW:
• If you suffer from binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, are pregnant, elderly or suffer from a heart condition or any other medical condition, please consult with your physician before participating in the VR experience.
• A virtual reality experience requires an unimpaired sense of motion and balance. Do not participate in the VR experience if you are tired, need sleep or are under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, have recently consumed alcohol, suffer from digestion issues, are suffering from emotional stress or anxiety or are suffering from a cold, flu, headache, migraine, and/or earache as these symptoms can increase chances of adverse symptoms.
• Do not use the VR application if you experience any of the following symptoms: seizures, loss of awareness, eye strain, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities, dizziness, disorientation, impaired balance, impaired hand-eye coordination, excessive sweating, increased salivation, nausea, lightheadedness, discomfort or pain in the head or eyes, drowsiness, fatigue, or any symptoms similar to motion sickness. Consult a physician if you have serious or persistent symptoms.
• Consult a physician before participating in VR if you have ever had a seizure, loss of awareness or any other symptoms linked to an epileptic condition.
• Remain seated while using VR and make note of your surroundings to ensure that you are not near objects, stairs, balconies, windows, furniture, or other items that you can bump into or knock down when using or immediately after using. Do not attempt to use sharp or other dangerous objects while using the VR application. Do not use if you are in a moving vehicle as this can increase chances of adverse symptoms. Never attempt activities like walking, bicycling, driving or operating heavy machinery while using the VR application.